The Office of Communications and Marketing provides a variety of services including:
For assistance with a related project, complete the designated project request form below.
If you are unsure of where your request falls, please feel free to contact us.
We can assist in the creation of graphics and the development and coordination of more complex marketing strategy plans. Project examples include:
- Print materials (posters, brochures, flyers, etc.)
- Web graphics (GW Drupal, social media, university calendar, etc.)
- Environmental branding (pin lettering, wall vinyl, etc.)
- Marketing strategy for an event to include graphics and coordination with internal communications, social media and advertising teams
Please note: Business cards, letterhead and electronic letterhead must be ordered through Dupli on iBuy.
Whether you are starting from scratch or need to revamp your current website, we can help. From website migrations and builds, content strategy, site architecture and web graphics support, we’ll collaborate with you to launch a site that meets your goals and serves your audiences. Depending on your project, we can recommend GW Drupal or GW Blogs.
|Submit a GW Drupal Web Project Request
|Submit a GW Blogs Web Project Request
If you need a cost-effective and efficient way to build a community, reach target audiences and build excitement around your school or department, social media may be your answer. Our team of experts can help you develop a social media strategy or expand your existing presence. We can advise you on what platforms you should join, how often you should snap, tweet or post, how to monitor and analyze traffic, and what to do next.
|Submit a Social Media Pitch
|Learn More About Social Media Strategy
Our video team captures university-wide hallmark events, creates promotional marketing materials and highlights university news, while showcasing the moments that make the GW experience unique. If you are looking to create a video that aligns with these goals, request help from our video team. Our skill sets range from shooting and editing to motion graphics.
Our photographers capture the essence of university life in the nation’s capital and can help to tell your stories and convey your messages effectively. Whether you want marketing photos, images of your research project, an updated portrait or photos of your event, we can send one of our university photographers to cover your needs.
Our photo archives include thousands of images of our university, campus and city throughout the years. If you are looking for photos from a specific event or of a person, we can usually find a variety of high-resolution options for you to pick and choose from. You can also choose to use some of our favorite photos of campus.
When you need to reach a large population of the university community, GW InfoMails may be your solution. Our team can help determine whether an InfoMail is the right tool for your messaging and can also assist in the distribution process to get the word out to your audiences.
The Strategic Communications team can assist with advertising/media campaign development, including:
- Media Research + Strategy
- Media Planning + Buying (media plan development)
- Media placement + execution
- Media trafficking, monitoring and performance measurement
- Media evaluation, billing, and invoicing
The Athletics Communications team can assist in the creation of graphics and the development and coordination of more complex marketing strategy plans. Project examples include:
- Print materials (posters, palm cards, team gear, giveaways, banners, stationery, etc.)
- Web/digital graphics (game screens, GWsports.com & GetGWTix.com, social media, templates)
- Environmental branding (ads, locker rooms, branding around arenas or fields, van wraps, etc.)
- Marketing strategy for an event/competition to include graphics and coordination with internal communications, social media and advertising teams